The influence of mass culture, social control and identity with in music specifically focusing on Hardcore/Punk .
Has social control through the media, affected the identity of a cultural following throughout Hardcore Punk music ?
- Self Branding / Visual Identity
- Mechanical Reproduction / Promotion through individuals
How did right wing politics during the 80's influence the minds of the sub culture involved ?
- Thatchers Britain
- Straight Edge / The effects on young teenagers and the following it created
- Specific Bands and their involvement with anarchist / anti-political movements
Could a band still speak the same message without music or a following ?
- Adorno Vs Benjamin / Illusion of pseudo-individuality
- D.I.Y culture
- Meaning is created at the point of reception